Friday, May 24, 2013

7 Day Challenge - Abs (Day 5)

It was a pretty good day (5) back:

Flutter Kicks – 30 reps (15 each side)
Side V-ups – 20 reps (10 each side)
Push Through – 30 reps
Complete 3 times

Time: 8 min

It was a good coming back. It was weird because I usually take Fridays off from working out, but other than that, I thought I had a great workout. Before the abs, I ran outside. I was itching to get outside. I didn't care how cold it was. So I ran faster to get my body warm and also ran faster to try to avoid the rain. It never came (it's Southern California for crying out loud), but it felt good tackling 3 hills and running it a little bit faster. 

No additional food post. Just did leftovers. Saving money...

I only have 2 more days of the challenge! I'm excited to finish his one up!

No comments:

Post a Comment